You can reach me through email: commonlandsresearch (at) gmx (dot) co (dot) in
- Presentation entitled “Uncertain Climate & historical patterns of Land settle-ment by Aryan migrants & indigenous agri-pastoral communities of Northern India: An Illustration of Collective response to reduce conflict in an uncertain environment by sharing risk”, to be given at the 17th International Conference of Historical Geographers 2018, 16th July 2018.
- Presentation entitled “The making of a bread basket for the Empire: Greater Punjab and eroding self-governing customs for natural-resource use” at Environmental Histories of Commodities 1800-2000, UCL, 11th September 2015.
- Presentation entitled “New Delhi: The First Century – Mapping the Histories of Delhi’s Tragedy of the Commons” given at the India International Centre, New Delhi, 18th November 2011. Abstract.
- Presentation entitled “The Foundation of New Delhi: An Untold Story of Land Acquisition and Delhi’s Heritage of Village Commons” given at the India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, 21st October 2011. See flier.
- Presentation at “Staging Empire – the 1911 Imperial durbar at Delhi” conference in Manchester, UK, 15th-16th September 2011. (past)